Friday, October 17, 2008

What goes in must come out!




If there's one thing we are good at in our household, it is frugal shopping. This can cause issues when you live in a one bedroom apartment and have a toddler. So when I get a chance to clear out things we don't need, I seize the day. The Hyattsville City-Wide Yard Sale is Saturday October 18th. Please come out and support it- I'll have plenty to sell, and if you don't need any of my junk (or drugstore extras), how about a zucchini bread muffin with chocolate chips on top? :)

2 comments:

  1. Cool blog, Danae! I think I'll have to stop by Rite Aid today. As for your week of menus, I am very impressed. That's a lot of good food! Question-- do you ever eat leftovers??? Whenever I cook, I always have leftovers, and as a result I only have to make something new about 3 nights a week.

    I'll be checking back on your blog for sure. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i wish i was there. i love garage sales!!! and those zuchinni muffins sound delectable.

    ReplyDelete