
Sunday: Spaghetti w/ apple chicken sausage (thank you, Jerry!)
Monday: Broccoli Soup and cornbread muffins
Tuesday: Homemade Pizza, using this crust I froze last month
Wednesday: Tuna Carrot salad (recipe from my childhood!)
Thursday: Chicken Enchiladas (anyone have a good recipe??)
Friday: Spooky Eyeball Tacos- Happy Halloween!
Saturday: Out to Cafe Azul with my mama (thanks to Restaurant.com)
I HEART MY KITCHENAID
I just wanted to pay tribute to the other chef in our home. My husband can really cook, and I am the "pampered chef" when he does it (and I do something else). We've agreed that he does the cooking on Thursday nights himself, but he is always willing to chop or give me a hand while I'm cooking too. I never knew cooking could be so fun until he joined me in the kitchen.



You're like a cross between Martha Stewart and Oprah. I think I'll call you Mo-thrah!
ReplyDeletexoxoxo