If you have a young child, are pregnant or nursing, or have any other issues that would preclude you from using run-of the mill medications, Rite Aid has a sale for you this week!
There is a whole DPS (double page spread- my old publishing lingo coming out) of mostly "natural" and "safe" treatments for colds and flu symptoms. For example, I tend to get a sinus infection after I have a cold, and last winter while I was nursing, I couldn't take much to clear out my sinuses. My doctor suggested nasal irrigation. Ew, I thought, but as my friend Denise can attest, it works really well! And what do you know- Rite Aid has 3 or 4 brands of nasal irrigation systems for FREE (after rebate) this week. There are also homeopathic children's remedies, vapor rubs, chap stick and organic cough drops. All free, after rebate.
Now don't let the rebate thing set you off- you can do it online! I entered my receipt as soon as I got home, and now I just wait for the check to come in the mail. Not hard at all.
Maybe I went a little overboard (when does my new drugstore open, you ask?) but I will get all $130 back in a matter of weeks. And if you get sick in the mean time, and haven't stocked up at Rite Aid, give me a call. I'll send that irrigation system over.



you're hilarious. this is so awesome. i wish i had a need for all that stuff and i wish i had a rite aid near me. dang it! you hit a gold mine.
ReplyDeleteMy favorite night was asking the boy at SuperTarget if we could have the expired grapefruit juice for free. I love you; you're my friend.
ReplyDeletexoxoxo