
We got our first Christmas card in the mail yesterday. Jerry tried to get me to guess who it was from- but I wouldn't have guessed it in 30 years.
It was from our car repair man (who we only hired once and I'm already claiming him)!
I've got cards from insurance agents, Jimmy Carter, and the Sierra Club. But this just really made me smile! Never mind that his wife hand addressed the card! Never mind that there is no signature or note whatsoever inside! I love it.
Mr. Yanagi, by the way, comes to your house to work on your car. This makes life SO much easier when you have a kid. He doesn't have the overhead of a retail space, so his rates are really reasonable too. It took 5 years to find him, but now, obviously, we're just like family.



No comments:
Post a Comment