Sunday, December 21, 2008

Get a plan QUICK and get to CVS!

CVS has 37 free items for sale (sounds like a misnomer, but that's how it goes) today and tomorrow ONLY (free meaning after extracare bucks). Wahoo! I'm getting out there early tomorrow, and hopefully I can snag at least 17 of the 37 items. Believe it or not, I will resists buying somethings I do not need- like the Icelandic joint relief, for example.
Use your manufacturer's coupons to make money off the sale, after your extra care bucks. How so? Say you want to buy the Listerine for $2.99, which gives you back $2.99 in ECB. Bring in your Listerine manu coupon for $.75 off (from rp 10/5/08), and you'll only pay $2.24 out of pocket (plus tax in some states), and you still get the 2.99 in ECB. This means you are 75 cents richer in ECB to spend next time you go to CVS. You turn the manu coupons into ECB that you can spend on anything.
I'll be rolling over my ECB from Thanksgiving... I couldn't post that trip because it has some presents in it that should not be spoiled!
P.S. After viewing the physical CVS ad I noticed that the # items didn't look like 37 at all. I think that number is based on buying the "limit" for each item (up to 5 on somethings).

1 comment:

  1. Hey I found your blog! Now I can share in the coupon bliss of madness!

    ReplyDelete