Thursday, December 4, 2008

Kmart, falls apart

I don't have insider information about kmart's future, but I know they certainly didn't get any profits from me this week!
This trip wouldn't made for a better contest I think. You've all been too kind in your confidence about my abilities to get a deal on the jeans giveaway guessing... (hint hint- go HIGHER!!). I got away with paying less than 10% of retail on this trip, thanks to K-Mart's double coupons this week. Rang up to $56.xx, I paid $5.xx! Before you head out to Kmart, check your local ad to see if your store is participating because aparently only certain areas are doing it. This was the first time our store has done it. We'll see if they do it again after the damage done by me and other slickdealers.

1 comment:

  1. Have you see this site?

    http://www.greenyourdecor.com/2008/11/26/green-your-holidays-to-win-a-500-walmart-gift-card/

    ReplyDelete