This is the easiest week of meals I've planned in a while.
Monday- we're going out tonight
Tuesday- cleaning out the fridge
Wednesday- Sunday- out of town. And half of the following week too.
I hope I can get back to my game when I need too...
In the mean time, I wanted to share a fabulous meal plan I found that uses *just* foods you can buy at Aldi. Even if you are an Aldi fan, you probably also shop elsewhere because you can't pick up the green onions or panko breadcrumbs you need for that recipe at Aldi. This site (look at the column on the left) gives you a couple weeks worth of meals that you can make from just Aldi food. Its genius! I like to shop other places (where I can use my coupons) so I won't give that up anytime soon, but I am amused by the meal plan nonetheless. I will save my comments about cooking in the dishwasher for later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I love Aldi all the more in its absence. The first time I went in St. Louis, I was kind of freaked out, but it sure grew on me, and now I miss it like crazy. There are a few Aldis in NC, but none close enough for me to visit, alas. I love their specials, the weeks when they have a variety of Asian, or Mexican, or German, foods for a limited time only. I also love their fake Fritos. Yum.
ReplyDelete