
It feels good to get something new. And...
I love the feeling of getting something new-to-me. But I often forget...
It feels wonderful to get rid of things!
I went through my closet today and cleared out a bunch of clothes. What a relief! It sounds funny but I can't wait to have a yard sale.



This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteIt is nice to clean out. Today while I was readying my room for next year, I found a large storage container of materials. I had forgotten about it. If I had never seen it again, I would have thought,"hmm, I thought I had a container down there at one time". I couldn't have told you what was inside! So I chucked most of it.
ReplyDeleteI have to admit, I always feel a little naughty and reckless when I toss things. I hate throwing things away that were once "official" : )