Sunday, June 14, 2009

Menu Plan Monday: June 14-20


I can't believe its half way through June. Our time in Maryland is ticking by and I need to do better at enjoying it before we leave. We still have to eat though. I've started to wonder about how we're going to eat in New Jersey. Sounds over dramatic I know (how will we eat?? Jerry does have a job, don't worry all). Really its my apprehension about where the nearest grocery store is, and whether it will be fairly priced and what about Trader Joe's and how often will I really get down to Aldi with two kids along and will the grocery stores double coupons there and so on. One step at a time. I can always order food from Amazon.com. (anyone ever tried it?)
Anyway, this week's menu:
Sunday: Cuban steak, potato salad
Monday: Caribbean Pork & Rice
Tuesday: Beef Stroganoff w/ egg noodles
Wednesday: Pierogies w/ spinach & peppers
Thursday: jerry jerry
Friday: Cheesesteak sandwiches
Saturday: Aloha pizza

No comments:

Post a Comment