
If you haven't noticed yet, the blog world is full of people doing giveaways. This got me thinking about what I could do for a give away... stay tuned!
In the mean time if you are doing some web-based holiday shopping and want something different, check out all the cool things that mom-preneurs are making out there via the Tip Junkie's shop-a-thon. If you think you don't have time or skills to make something unique, maybe you don't. :) But here's your chance to buy it. I know I always see things and think I wish I could make that... but never get around to it. Now I've discovered a tap into the creativity of women everywhere: the above link, and etsy.com. So fun to browse and get ideas of things to make! Or just give in a buy them.




I love to window shop the etsy world! I would like to claim an etsy of my very own someday.
ReplyDelete