Monday, October 26, 2009
Free address labels
I bought my first address labels when I was 10 years old and used them for my pen pals and BMG Music service correspondence. They were rainbow colored- pink then yellow then a blue one then green! They even had to be licked- remember that? Anyhow, my 1,000 rainbow labels never ran out before I ran er moved out of my parents home. The next batches of address labels came to me from charities- indian reservations, St. Jude's, Sierra Club and more. They were sweet, because they were free. Never mind the ostrich picture on them. Today I realized I either need to inform the charities of my new whereabouts and sucomb to their mass mailings, OR I could actually buy some address labels from a reputable printing company. Huh! So I did it. You'll probably see the results on our Christmas cards, but in the mean time, check out Vista Print if you need address labels, because they are FREE. Just $3 for shipping, and you've got nice, non-cheesy, non-licking address labels.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment