Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Making Money at CVS

This week is a great one for making money at CVS! If you already have some extra bucks, use them on these deals to multiply your stash of ECB. If you have no ECB yet, this is a good time to start, because your initial investment is not just matched, its multiplied (ok, by like .7540283 or so, not by 20 or anything huge).
Here's the scenario I did yesterday:

-Neutrogena bar soap (original or unscented work- not sure about the acne formula)
2 x 2.99= 5.98
Received 10 ECB
= 4.02 profit! *** This is a straight-up money maker- no coupons required! Limit one though, :(

-Gillete Venus Razor
1x 7.99
- $4 off Gillette Fusion coupon (works for Venus just fine) from 2/8
Received 4 ECB
= Free

Colgate Toothpaste
2 x 2.99
- 2x $1 manu coupon from 2/1 ** If you don't have coupons from that day, you can print one from here
Received $5.98 in ECB
= $2 profit!! The only thing better than free toothpaste, is money making toothpaste!

CVS brand Cotton squares
.99
(will buy another pack next time and receive $2 ecb)

- Glucose Meter
19.99
-19.99 coupon
= free


I know, you're wondering "why did you buy ANOTHER glucose meter Danae?? Is your whole neighborhood going diabetic? " No. But the magic coupon machine spat out a $5 off $30 when I went in the store, so I threw that in to boost my total over $30, and make even more of a profit!

I spent $9.49 in ECB, plus $.84 out of pocket, and I received $19.98 in ECB. Thats almost $10 in ECB I didn't have before I went to the store and "bought" soap, toothpaste, razor, etc. Teehee! This is my milk money! (Since I'm trying to buy my milk locally, and with ECB now)
Good luck to you- may you find your CVS well stocked.

2 comments:

  1. it really boggles my mind that you're so good at this. i'm so excited for our cvsing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cool. Thanks for breaking it down for the slow ones, like myself. Keep those glucose meters because I might just need one...I'll know a week from Monday :0( Now, the question: How do you know what will earn you ECB?

    ReplyDelete